- User can choose between various fire truck apparatus, first responder or EMT vehicles with optional interchangeable driving station for E350 ambulance.
- Create and train in various medical, fire, or hazmat response scenarios.
- Realistic graphics to teach scene size-up and staging of apparatus.
- Practice collision-avoidance techniques while driving to the scene of a fire.
- Train drivers to anticipate hazards with emergency response techniques for all types of driving situations
- Allows fire departments to screen and qualify potential hires and improve new-hire and career-employee driving skills
- Combine classroom instruction, computer-based training and interactive simulation with coaching by skilled industry professionals
- Reduces training time; industry experts concur one hour of simulation training is the equivalent of up to four hours of “behind-the-wheel” instruction
- Prepares your drivers, through specific scenarios, to handle extreme situations without risk to personnel or property
The FireSim™ Fire Truck Driving Simulator provides high fidelity real-world driving environments to train decision-making and behavior over a wide range of situations facing your emergency vehicle operators every day.
Benefits of Simulation-Based Training
- Accident Reduction: Simulation training reinforces positive decision making through training in realistic, risk-free situations.
- Reinforce Driving Skills: This will translate into reduced accidents, better decision making and reinforcement of policy and procedure.
- After Action Reviews: Each scenario is individually recorded with the ability to analyze, reconstruct and implement proper responses and techniques. The Replay Studio™ camera is positioned above the drive and records every action, reaction, and nuance of a driver’s physical performance while training on the simulator.
- Reduced Equipment Maintenance: Minimize damage to equipment by repeated practice on the simulator.