TranSim™ VS6 provides high-fidelity, real-world driving environments specifically designed for training commercial vehicle truck drivers.
Simulation-based training enhances initial driver training, periodic training and driver assessments allowing you to conduct practical real world training, on different terrains and for different road and atmospheric conditions. Simulation training with the TranSim VS™ reinforces positive decision making and situation and spacial awareness through training in a realistic, risk-free environment with totally repeatable scenarios.
TranSim™ VS Truck Driving Simulator Benefits:
- Enhances initial driver training, periodic training and driver assessments allowing you to conduct practical real world training, on different terrains and for different road and atmospheric conditions.
- Drive Safely and Reduce Accidents: Our customers have significantly reduced preventable accidents and the severity of the accidents. Simulation training reinforces positive decision making and situation and spacial awareness through training in a realistic, risk-free environment with totally repeatable scenarios.
- Fuel Efficient/Economic Driving: Lower operational costs through better fuel efficiency. Realize fuel savings through better fuel management training.
- Simulation Based Training Reduces Vehicle Costs: Minimize maintenance and damage to company-owned vehicles. Training on the simulator keeps your vehicles on the road and earning revenue.
- Professional Development Equals Better Driver Retention/Performance: Complete, consistent, objective feedback on performance gives drivers the skills and confidence to drive more safely and more efficiently.
- Flexibility in delivery and ownership: options include fixed installation in a building or create a fully mobile training unit in a trailer or truck.
Supporting Technology of TranSimVS™ Truck Driving Simulator
- A sharp and visually accurate 180° field-of-view on Full HD LED LCD displays create an immersive driving environment that combines the look and feel of a real vehicle.
- State-of-the-art software delivers sharp visuals and crisp images to enhance learning objectives.
- Force-loaded steering provides real-time feedback to augment muscle memory in situations such as a tire blowing, hitting the curb or sloshing liquid loads.
- Users can choose from a variety of predefined vehicle configurations using different combinations of tractor, trailer, engine, transmission, axle, etc.
- Truck-like learning environment includes a driving seat, steering wheel, brake, clutch and accelerator pedals to enhance realism and achieve better retention.