Benefits of Scenario Builder for Driving Simulators
- Build customized driving simulator scenarios quickly and efficiently, with no computer programming experience needed.
- Build geotypical scenarios for accident remediation, employment prescreening for new drivers and targeted training for existing drivers.
- Easily and affordably create driver training content for classroom presentations.
- Add new simulated challenges to accommodate any experience level.
- Control the sequence and timing of event triggering.
- View scenarios from any angle, including top-down view for vehicle positioning.
- Create scenarios on a separate PC and transfer the information to the simulator with a flash drive.
- Compatible with any standard desktop or notebook PC with 3D graphics capability.
Scenario Builder allows you to customize scenarios to enhance your driver training curriculum. It’s an effective, affordable way to screen new drivers.
Extensive Object Library
We have an extensive library of over 300 objects for you to add to your scenarios including vehicles, trees, pedestrians, signage, and much more. This vast selection allows you to truly customize your training.
Choices include suburban, freeway, rural and driving range settings. Optional environments include urban, swamp, Middle East, driving track and skid pad.
Dynamic Driving Simulator Features
To challenge your operators, choose from:
- Vehicle types, including sedans, SUVs, sports cars, trucks, fire trucks, ambulances, school buses, transit buses, coaches, vans, law enforcement vehicles, taxis, and tractor-trailers.
- Weather patterns, including rain, ice, snow, fog, night, wind and sun glare.
- Other visual stimuli, including traffic signs, traffic signals, barricades, cones, fire hydrants, bicycles, skateboards, motorcycles, men, women, children, dogs, cows, and deer.
- Events, including fire, smoke, and explosive animations
You can “trigger” events to occur, from sudden fog to a deer in the road.
3D views help you review finished work.
Drag-and-drop capability lets you add items quickly and easily to adjust scenarios to fit specific needs or conditions.