WHY USE DRIVING SIMULATORS?
Driving simulators provide hands-on, experiential training for drivers, offering experience without risks to people or equipment. L3 offers best-in-class driving simulators that allow you to expose your drivers to various challenging and hazard-laden scenarios in a controlled environment. You can record operator reactions and response times, and provide after-action reviews that point out performance improvement areas for each driver. This training approach will improve critical driving skills, enhance decision making abilities, and increase the safety of your fleet.
Driving simulators provide:
• A new, state of the art, experiential technology that promotes a higher transfer of learning and increased retention.
• An opportunity to standardize your curriculum to ensure consistent, quality training.
• An adjustable, progressively difficult skill development path to enhance skills, improve defensive driving and hone decision making skills.
• Customizable scenarios designed to address learning objectives relevant to your department and individual employees.
• Challenging situations that target skill development and increase the trainee’s situational awareness, self-awareness, and critical thinking skills.
• Continual reinforcement of curriculum and key training areas by providing the ability for your students to practice and rehearse responses to dangerous situations in a safe, controlled environment.